Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

XZ2A - Naypyidaw - Myanmar

Simon Luttrell, HS0ZIB is active as XZ2A, from Naypyidaw, Myanmar.
    He will operate on HF Bands FT8, JT65, RTTY, SSB, SSTV.
    QSL via LOTW, ClubLog OQRS, PayPal account.
    PayPal account simon(@)TeacherSimon.org.

XZ2A Simon Luttrell, Naypyidaw, Myanmar. QSL.

73 Al 4L5A
  •  

XZ2A QRV on 21215 now
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Here is the current status of XZ2A (Myanmar).

The station is currently off the air (on all bands), while I wait for an extension of my operating permit. This was applied for about 2 weeks ago, but I'm still waiting for the extension permit.

LOTW/Clublog - I uploaded my QSO log to both LOTW and Clublog just now. If there are any missing QSOs or incorrect date/time entries, please contact me and I'll do a manual search of my log.

QSL cards - All requests for QSL cards have been processed, the QSL cards written, put in envelopes and addressed. All these cards are now at my home in Thailand. I will return to Bangkok around 24th October for a short holiday and will post all these cards by air mail from the post office!

Charity Donations (TeacherSimon.org) - I very much appreciate every $ that has been donated to my educational charity work in Myanmar. Hundreds of school text-books and learning resources have been purchased and donated to many different schools (full details, purchase receipts etc are available on request for inspection). I will continue my charity work, regardless of where my next physical location might be.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
      X