NL0H - Saint Lawrence Island - Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Henry, NL0H will be active from Saint Lawrence Island, IOTA NA - 040, Alaska in RSGB IOTA Contest, 24 - 25 July 2021.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Information received from Henry, NL0H:
      As far as IOTA contest, currently I have appointments on mainland that week/weekend. There is a chance I will be on the island but at this time I am not sure. If I am active on radio it will most likely be 20m SSB. Possibly 40m SSB. And I would be checking propagation for 6m SSB. I will also be on 6m FT8 more when my new 4 element yagi comes. Waiting for it to arrive and with our current weather, very foggy in Gambell, there have been no flights.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

NL0H News 16 July 2021
        After all week of fog and no planes, we finally got clearer weather and mail! I received the 6m yagi yesterday right at the end of work and as fast as possible was on the air. Good signals from JA on FT8. Even a +17 report from JA. I will plan to QRV more this weekend on 6m. Possible from the mountain. I would like to log NA and hopefully EU. But it does look like 6m propagation is not good anymore. We will see!

Thank you!
        Henry
        NL0H
        Sivuqaq
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

NL0H Saint Lawrence Island News 23 July 2021
          I will be QRV for IOTA contest. I am 1 Op LP SSB on 15, 20, 40, 80m. I am island fixed but I will be using battery power. Also my main antenna is at the mountain. 150 metres above salt water to the north. It is a about a 12 km to this location from my home. I likely will not QRV for the contest until a few hours after the contest start. Also I do plan to be QRV before and after the contest. Also likely on 6m. NO skeds. I am not able to keep up with requests. Please look for me on the air primarily on SSB.

Igamsi!
          Henry NL0H
          Sivuqaq / St Lawrence Island
          73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
          X