3C3CA - Fernando Po Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

3C3CA from Fernando Po Island, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea on 18100 now FT8.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA from Fernando Po Island, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea on 18104 now FT4.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA News 11 May 2023
        Hello world.
        Made my 100.000 QSO ! Forgive me but, I made it with a friend of mine in Türkiye. And I will be back to bands and mails and other thing related to ham radio. Had a high work load time "for the money of the bread", as we say in Türkiye (Turkey).
        Thank you all
        3C3CA.
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA from Fernando Po Island, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea on 24919 now FT4.
          73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA from Fernando Po Island, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea on 7047 now FT8.
            73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Message from 3C3CA:
              This is not HAM radio !!! I boycott H44WA Do it too Say no to this this is not ham radio I condemn it strongly !!!

3C3CA News H44WA
              73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA Fernando Po Island, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea:
                Some times..I want to be a bad person. I call and call. No response. PSK Reporter says, you are ok, he or she is getting you + No response all time. And changed my FQ last night, the calling but not answering station was quite. Why do you do that? no 15 seconds for me?.
                73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA Equatorial Guinea News
                  since it repeated many many time. I will name it !! GR3PXT is a bad operator. I don't know him/she. But always same play with me. Calling me letting me answer and engage in other QSO's. But happened many time !!!!
                  73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA Fernando Po Island, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea News:
                    I will try to cross the Atlantic on 160m as the weakest weak signal station. Friday after 22:30 UTC. LU8 is RX'ing me. But no reply. NA? Want to you try with me?
                    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA Fernando Po Island Bioko Island Equatorial Guinea News 18 May 2023
                      If you call me and I respond, stay there until we finish the QSO please ! I you call me and I respond to you and you call another station, I do not have problem to make you public ! Now doing this again on 20m FT4 for half hour. Enjoy it !
                      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
                      X