Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Message from 3C3CA:
    Thank you dear OM friends. Crossed the ocean also two times (*). Thank you for having patience with the weakest weak station on 160m (*) The distance to the many many OM friends from Japan was sure much bigger ..
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Message from 3C3CA Fernando Po Island, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea.

Have no PA here. Well have one, two for 10 and 12. Today RX'ed a station from OM land, with +15, to give the fellow ham a sign, that he is well received here in 3C Land. Nothing special. But he replied with +32. Amazing. Keep on walking :-)
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA Fernando Po Island, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea News
        Happy to have many many first ones at least on the band.. 12m was amazing today (as of 09:00UTC and later).
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

OH2BGD who is this ? There is no entry on QRZ. com Logs will be deleted !
          3C3CA
          73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Before confirming the QSO at LotW I will now check all entries.

Any call sign having no entry on QRZ Com or names are missing on QRZ (how is it possible?) will be deleted with pleasure.
            3C3CA
            73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Please be advised: if you are DX or not. If you send 73 after the QSO, the QSO will be deleted. Enough is enough. If you don't know how to make a QSO, don't lose time with me. And plus. If you call me and have problems to receive me, it is you to find QSO, not ME anymore !!
              3C3CA.
              73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA Fernando Po Island Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea
                can't stand people, as many times mentioned here.

Any station, any, calls me, while I reply, "decides" to call better other station, is not a HAM ! And not a gentleman.

Don't do that with me PLEASE .

Regarding expeditions; do it if you can afford it, including sponsoring if it is a must. But don't ask the people to donate of pay ! Do it if you can afford it. Otherwise leave it, live without it. It's just a hobby.
                3C3CA update: the weakest weak station on 160. It works again. Thank you JA0MVW
                73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea News:
                  BadBoy I will reach EU in few hours. We will continue this game. Called a station "bad boy" because while responding to his call, he decided to talk to another station. I can't stand this. And finally he escaped to 7074. Can't reach. For the moment....
                  73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA update 2: I planned to operate from Annobon Island (3C0) for a couple of days. But since the flights of Ceiba are paused (for a while now).. it will be not possible. I'm not that adventure person to take a 3 night cruise on a boat !! and back.
                    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA update 2.2
                      Anyway it will be to "salty". Administrative fees and some other expenses will make it too expensive and almost impossible. Accommodation over there will other issue. Sorry for that. Me and my wife would love to see Annobon and stay there one week looks noway
                      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
                      X