3C3CA - Fernando Po Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Hello world, And 160 out of 1000 hams don't have an e-mail? Please forgive me if you receive twice a digital QSL card. The software collects the e-mail addresses from QRZ and there some missing ones (as said 160 of 1000). Everybody having a (android) mobile has an e-mail 73 3C3CA.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA on 80, another weak station :-) Somehow I can reach some stations. RX is fine. 1500 Hz 15/45 cycle.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Had early in the morning on 40 m Fiji.. Which leads me to idea may be it is a better idea to work OC on 80 also around 05:00 UTC instead of around the sunrise in the OC.
        and QRT because..some slpeep, rest and work and maintance of my logbook.

It looks there are too many duplicates. How to remove them from QRZ I don't know. Delete and upload again?

Any suggestion on this?

And don't ask me why, found also many QSO's dated 1.1.1900. How ??
        3C3CA
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

until my posting 80 m was empty empty..now many EU stations calling JA hi hi ! And no one me...80 m signing off GL de 3C3CA
          73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

3C3CA from Fernando Po Island, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea on 5357 now.
            73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Last night on 6m was fine. Thank you all. I was asked to do SSB. It was SSB quality I know. But, after office hours I work remotely (4 km drive, 3 km walk distance). Due to restrictions on internet I could not set up any remote software for IC-7300 even I have paid ones.
              73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
              X