Cezar, VE3LYC , Craig, VK5CE, Johan, PA3EXX, Bob, KD1CT will be active from Sandy Islet (IOTA OC-294) 5 days between 14-21 September 2014 as VK6ISL.
They will be active on HF Bands.
QSL via VE3LYC direct, OQRS.
Pilot station Bob, WB2YQH.
Webmaster Maury, IZ1CRR.
- Two Icom IC-7000 transceivers and one Icom IC-706 MKIIG
- Vertical monoband antennae for 15 and 20 m, and two multiband wire verticals (40 to 10 m)
- One 400 W solid state amplifier
- Avair 600 SWR meter
- Two laptops for logging
- Three deep cycle 100 Ah gel batteries
- Honda EU-10i gas generator with battery charger
- Satellite phone for emergency communication
Sandy Islets is part of the Scott and Seringapatam Reefs located in Timor Sea.
Sandy Islets (Scott Reef Central) is part of Western Australia.
Sandy Islets is Oceania for WAC Award.
QTH Locator- PH05vw.
CQ Zone- 29.
DXCC country- Australia.
RSGB IOTA- IOTA OC-294 Sandy Island.